Thank A Farmer® Sponsorship Interest Form
Sponsorship of Thank A Farmer® is an investment in cash or in kind in return for access to specific participation opportunities associated with an event or highly publicized entity.
Investment – implies that value will be returned to the investor.
Access– ability to be associated with a particular offering
Specific Participation Opportunities – clearly defined participation opportunities locally, regionally, nationally attracting potential clients and supporters.
Allowing the sponsor to make the greatest use of their investment and capitalize on the relationship!!
Following is what Thank A Farmer® normally does. You are free to offer additional suggestions.
- (1) Sponsors for presentations would receive:
- Press release issued one week in advance of appearance to local publications with sponsor’s name
- Electronic press release issued to all media as TAF is arriving to town
- Sponsor mentioned on media work (radio, newspaper and TV interviews)
- Sponsorship announced on TAF Facebook with link to sponsor
- Picture taken at event with sponsor signage and posted on TAF Facebook
- Verbal recognition and appreciation given to Sponsor at live TAF presentation
- Welcome sponsor’s families to programs with special recognition given to their children
- Sponsor’s literature (minimal) may be made available at TAF program location
- Feed-back loop card given out at presentation
- (2) Sponsors for Vehicle and Fuel would receive:
- Their advertising on a vehicle driven by a Thank A Farmer® presenter throughout the United States 20 – 40,000 miles per year – – coast to coast and border to border. A moving billboard!
- Positive rapport with consumers caring where their food comes from
- Acknowledgement and show of support for the hard working farmers, the roots, of our economy
- Access for all of their personnel with families to dinner and a special Thank A Farmer showing
- (3) Sponsors for Education in Urban School on the Importance of Agriculture & Farmers would receive:
- Company visibility and unique opportunity to make an urban impact
- A chance to identify the value of Agricultural products and processes, which is assumed in rural communities but are not in an urban environment
- Economic education services to strengthen the urban population’s understanding of the nation’s economic roots and what agricultural companies are contributing
- Educational Information given to students with your logo attached
– Event Specific
– Product Specific